Best in Class Onsite Point of Care Testing
- We are the leader in administering all the top rapid tests, including Abbott, Quidel, Abbott ID Now and Beckton Dickinson. We also offer the rapid molecular tests including CUE, and Accula. We also Have Laboratory PCR and saliva testing. NOTE: Due to high demand, quantities and brands may vary at any given time.
- Turnkey pre-registration and on-site testing.
- All supplies, biohazard disposal, reporting requirements for CDC and state
- URL registration and email results
At-Home Rapid Antigen and PCR Testing
- We partner with industry leading laboratories to offer the top at-home test kits such as Acon Flowflex, Celltrion, On/Go, iHealth and Quidel QuickVue. NOTE: Due to high demand, quantities and brands may vary at any given time.
- Retail transaction only – you buy, we ship
- P.O. or confirmed order via email needed to generate invoice; no contract
- Shipping cost additional
A Complete System for Point of Care Testing
Our offering is turn-key and includes:
✔ State of the Art Technology: Includes preregistration, scheduling, reporting, and real-time delivery of results.
✔ Full Onsite Deployment Capabilities: We offer a customized array of fixed based and mobile testing options to accommodate any logistical needs.
✔ Experienced Medical and Clinical Staff: Services are delivered via highly trained and licensed healthcare professionals who administer sample collection as well as provide medical and clinical oversight. The team has a nationwide network of over 4,500 licensed healthcare professionals.
✔ Comprehensive Reporting: In real-time, participants are notified via email that results are available from a secure, HIPAA compliant portal. Nurse and physician consultations are also included.
✔ State and Federal Health Systems Integration: Testing results and statistical information are reported to state and federal government health agencies via our technology solution.
Corporate Health & Wellness, and Nutrition Services
Wellness Coaches delivers affordable healthcare services for employers and exceptional results through the power of human interaction and technology and data analytics solutions. Our services are evidence-based using nutrition methods approved by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
✔ Comprehensive, customized and integrated health services to meet the unique needs of every employer and their employees.
✔ Easy to access, all solutions are delivered to the employee either onsite at the workplace or virtually at home.
✔ Unique combination of solutions covering clinical, physical, nutritional and emotional needs.
✔ Many solutions are covered by your health plans.
Wellness Coaches Acquires Inspired Perspectives Continuing to Invest in Participant Engagement Blue Bell, PA (December 16, 2021)—Wellness...
Blue Bell, PA (October 6, 2021) — Wellness Coaches, the leading provider of tech-enabled health, safety, and wellbeing solutions, has...
Wellness Coaches Acquires Benovate Inc. and Expands Digital Healthcare Services Company launches new app designed for the modern world of...
How will you keep your employees healthy after the pandemic?
Now, more than ever, employees need personalized support to overcome stress and anxiety, boost their immune systems through proper nutrition habits, and manage competing responsibilities. Our Wellness Coaches and Registered Dietitians are now available via Telehealth, at no cost under many health plans.