Which solution do you need to get back to business?
Vaccination Verification Services
As workers return onsite and business events resume, many companies and event organizers are looking to document vaccination status.
As leaders in workplace solutions, Wellness Coaches can collect proof of vaccines, verify and report the status of any roster you provide. The information is held in secure, privacy-protected software, and individual status is then reported back to you in strict adherence to current EEOC guidelines.
Whether or not you are requiring vaccinations or simply increasing awareness of the vaccination status of your employee population, keeping HR and safety professionals at arms-length of the vaccine verification process is smart business. Our turnkey vaccination verification program is as low as $25 per verification.
Connect with Wellness Coaches today and get started with our turnkey vaccination verification program.
COVID-19 Vaccine Administration
Our turnkey solution for COVID-19 vaccine administration services is deployable nationwide in strict adherence to CDC guidelines. Customized solutions are available to meet the site-specific needs of any client eligible to procure the COVID-19 vaccine.
Equipment and Logistics
- Wellness Coaches handles the full process from pre-registration to registration, vaccination, and observation after receiving the vaccine.
- Wellness Coaches provides capacity to store, handle, prepare, and administer your vaccine allotment while maintaining the strict requirements defined by vaccine manufacturers and the CDC.
- Indoor, outdoor, and mobile solutions are available to be deployed directly at employee sites.
Highly Trained Clinical Resources
- Wellness Coaches has a nationwide network of licensed healthcare professionals who are trained to follow rigorous standards and credentialed to administer vaccines.
- Healthcare professionals can be deployed quickly to meet clients’ needs for fast turnaround.
- Wellness Coaches provides technology to determine who needs to be vaccinated, capture consent, and allow employees to schedule appointments and receive reminders.
Best in Class Rapid Onsite Tests
- We have experience with all the top rapid tests, including Quidel, Abbott ID Now, Beckton Dickinson, CUE, and Accula.
- We have also been trained to administer the new Abbott BinaxNOW test.
Onsite & At-Home PCR Testing
- We partner with industry leading laboratories to offer the top PCR testing platforms, including the CDC 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-n-CoV) assay and the WHO SARS-CoV2 assay combined into one test.
Onsite Temperature Screenings
- Onsite screening administered by technicians in full PPE
- No-touch body surface temperature screenings via thermogun
- Covered by many health insurance plans
Virtual Daily Symptom Tracker
- Web-based with reporting and notifications
- Quick daily questionnaire
- Return to work monitoring
Advanced Thermal Imaging Kiosk
- Compact with simple setup
- Employee screenings in 2-3 seconds
Mass Fever Detection Surveillance System
- Dual thermal and video camera with accuracy ±0.3°С/±0.6°F
- Simultaneously analyze up to 30 subjects
COVID-19 Compliance Officer
- Develops and implements best practices during COVID-19 and the return to work
- Leads meetings and trainings for COVID-19 guidelines
- Ensures employee and site compliance with CDC and state guidelines for exposure, testing, PPE, hygiene, and social distancing
- Monitors, tracks, and reports on-site COVID-19 stats, PPE inventory, and more
Onsite Nursing Services
- Same services as the COVID-19 Compliance Officer with the added benefits of:
- Safely administers test and follows employee health screening requirements
- Follows CDC temperature monitoring best practices
- Develops protocols for symptom identification and management
- Healthcare guidance and education
- Reviews testing results
- Offers triage care, CPR, First Aid, and more
Pandemic Preparedness for Businesses Online Training
Manager Curriculum Topics Include:
- Understanding & mitigating legal risks
- Understanding new DOL paid sick leave laws (FFCRA)
- Overview of HIPAA, OSHA, ADA, EPA, & EEOC compliance
- Adapting operations to reduce costs and increase profits
- PPE, physical distancing, screening, and sanitizing procedures
Employee Curriculum Topics Include:
- Fundamental understanding of COVID-19, PPE, and proper use
- Resources for mental health issues and support
- Importance of privacy, self-reporting, and screening
- Protocols for testing positive or showing symptoms
- 6-hour Manager Curriculum
- 2.5-hour Employee Curriculum
- Manager curriculum earns 0.6 CEU/ 1 ABIH CM Points
- Employee curriculum earns 0.2 CEU