Which solution do you need to get back to business?
COVID-19 Vaccine Administration
Our turnkey solution for COVID-19 vaccine administration services is deployable nationwide in strict adherence to CDC guidelines. Customized solutions are available to meet the site-specific needs of any client eligible to procure the COVID-19 vaccine.
Equipment and Logistics
- Wellness Coaches handles the full process from pre-registration to registration, vaccination, and observation after receiving the vaccine.
- Wellness Coaches provides capacity to store, handle, prepare, and administer your vaccine allotment while maintaining the strict requirements defined by vaccine manufacturers and the CDC.
- Indoor, outdoor, and mobile solutions are available to be deployed directly at employee sites.
Highly Trained Clinical Resources
- Wellness Coaches has a nationwide network of licensed healthcare professionals who are trained to follow rigorous standards and credentialed to administer vaccines.
- Healthcare professionals can be deployed quickly to meet clients’ needs for fast turnaround.
- Wellness Coaches provides technology to determine who needs to be vaccinated, capture consent, and allow employees to schedule appointments and receive reminders.
Best in Class Rapid Onsite Tests
- We have experience with all the top rapid tests, including Quidel, Abbott ID Now, Beckton Dickinson, CUE, and Accula.
- We have also been trained to administer the new Abbott BinaxNOW test.
Onsite & At-Home PCR Testing
- We partner with industry leading laboratories to offer the top PCR testing platforms, including the CDC 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-n-CoV) assay and the WHO SARS-CoV2 assay combined into one test.
Onsite Temperature Screenings
- Onsite screening administered by technicians in full PPE
- No-touch body surface temperature screenings via thermogun
- Covered by many health insurance plans
Virtual Daily Symptom Tracker
- Web-based with reporting and notifications
- Quick daily questionnaire
- Return to work monitoring
Advanced Thermal Imaging Kiosk
- Compact with simple setup
- Employee screenings in 2-3 seconds
Mass Fever Detection Surveillance System
- Dual thermal and video camera with accuracy ±0.3°С/±0.6°F
- Simultaneously analyze up to 30 subjects
COVID-19 Compliance Officer
- Develops and implements best practices during COVID-19 and the return to work
- Leads meetings and trainings for COVID-19 guidelines
- Ensures employee and site compliance with CDC and state guidelines for exposure, testing, PPE, hygiene, and social distancing
- Monitors, tracks, and reports on-site COVID-19 stats, PPE inventory, and more
Onsite Nursing Services
- Same services as the COVID-19 Compliance Officer with the added benefits of:
- Safely administers test and follows employee health screening requirements
- Follows CDC temperature monitoring best practices
- Develops protocols for symptom identification and management
- Healthcare guidance and education
- Reviews testing results
- Offers triage care, CPR, First Aid, and more
Pandemic Preparedness for Businesses Online Training
Manager Curriculum Topics Include:
- Understanding & mitigating legal risks
- Understanding new DOL paid sick leave laws (FFCRA)
- Overview of HIPAA, OSHA, ADA, EPA, & EEOC compliance
- Adapting operations to reduce costs and increase profits
- PPE, physical distancing, screening, and sanitizing procedures
Employee Curriculum Topics Include:
- Fundamental understanding of COVID-19, PPE, and proper use
- Resources for mental health issues and support
- Importance of privacy, self-reporting, and screening
- Protocols for testing positive or showing symptoms
- 6-hour Manager Curriculum
- 2.5-hour Employee Curriculum
- Manager curriculum earns 0.6 CEU/ 1 ABIH CM Points
- Employee curriculum earns 0.2 CEU