Get Our Latest Report
A Wake-Up Call for Businesses
What you’ll learn about:
- How Mental Health First Aid helps organizations support employees
- How to address the growing mental health crisis
- A new tool to aid companies in upholding overall Corporate Social Responsibility
We Believe Mental Health and Wellbeing is Important:
Our coaches are certified in Mental Health First Aid by the National Council for Mental Wellbeing. They can can recognize the signs and symptoms of mental illness and substance abuse. Most importantly, they are ready to educate on available help, referring people to appropriate professional services and resources. They combine calming language with de-escalation techniques to triage a potential mental health emergency. https://wellnesscoachesusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/WC_Power-of-Positivity.pdf
We deploy highly trained wellness coaches to our customers’ workplaces to connect with and coach all employees, in-person and virtually. Our Mental Health First Aid approaches followes the ALGEE Model.
Approach, assess for risk of suicide or harm.
L – Listen
Listen non judgementally.
G – Give
Give reassurance and information.
E – Encourage
Encourage appropriate professional help.
E – Encourage
Encourage self help and other support strategies.
Why Health and Wellness Coaching is Important
Health and Wellness Coaching harnesses the power of coaching to inspire and move entire populations to improved health, safety, and quality of life.
- We have consistently reduced high risk blood pressure populations by 75% and improved BMI for 88% of coached populations.
- We have consistently cut medical and RX claim costs by 27% in coached employee populations.
- We have consistently achieved engagement rates of 85% across all employee risk populations.
Some of the key highlights of our Virtual Coaching platform include: