Our Solutions cover every aspect of your employees’ Health and Wellness. We deliver our solutions at your workplace to increase engagement and improve outcomes.
At Wellness Coaches, we believe people want to be healthy but understand it’s not easy to accomplish this without help. For over 15 years, Wellness Coaches has shown the most successful way to drive engagement and help employees improve their health is through one-on-one onsite coaching. To overcome budget constraints, we help employers unlock the value of existing covered benefits within their health plan to create cultures of well-being in the most cost effective manner.
Nutrition Counseling is recognized as the most cost effective solution for employees who are at risk for poor health, illness and chronic disease.
Why is Nutrition Counseling Important? We are facing a crisis poor nutrition in America.
- Annual health care costs of obesity-related illness are a staggering $190.2 billion, or nearly 21% of medical spending.
- Obesity rates have more than doubled in adults and children since the 1970’s.
- Projected that by 2030, half of all adults (115 million adults) in the US will be obese.
Nutrition Counseling includes a variety of services to help employees meet and sustain their health and wellness goals.
- Comprehensive dietary assessment. Our RDs review a complete analysis of dietary habits and food choices to help employees identify changes that would be most valuable for their needs and goals.
- Analysis of personal dietary needs. Calorie and nutrient recommendations are based on age, gender, and activity level. Our RDs help employees understand their needs and create eating plans to more effectively meet them.
- Meal planning and food preparation. Our RDs help employees plan and prepare healthier meals in less time to help them stay healthy while still meeting the demands of a busy life.
- Mindful eating. Our RDs help employees learn to eat more mindfully and adopt healthier eating habits without necessarily changing everything they eat.
Nutrition Counseling is a covered benefit under most health plans. What does your plan cover?
We take care of all billing with carrier or TPAs.
We credential all coaches as in-network providers.
We promote service and drive employee engagement.
We customize logistics to fit each unique workplace.
We deliver a high-quality service that generates results.
Our Health and Wellness Coaching Mission is to harness the power of coaching to inspire and move entire populations to improved health, safety, and quality of life.
Why Onsite Health and Wellness Coaching is Important?
- We have consistently reduced high risk blood pressure populations by 75% and improved BMI for 88% of coached populations.
- We have consistently cut medical and RX claim costs by 27% in coached employee populations.
- We have consistently achieved engagement rates of 85% across all employee risk populations.
Our Health and Wellness coaching model works through the deployment of our highly trained onsite wellness coaches to our customers’ workplaces to connect with and coach all employees, one-on-one and face-to-face.
- Meet Organizational Objectives – Work with HR leaders to align goals, objectives and financial considerations prior to finalizing the process and defining the type of coach for a specific need and work environment.
- Personalize Plans and Programs – Design and deliver plans and programs to transform wellness from the remote and impersonal to the human, familiar and very personal, making it very natural, comfortable and convenient for employees to engage.
- Optimize Resources – The onsite coach actively promotes, integrates and refers employees, when applicable, to all existing health tools and resources available through the HR function, insurance carrier, and third-party providers.
- Respect the Individual – Onsite interactions are 100% voluntary and confidential because developing personal and trusting relationships is core to our 85% employee engagement rates and critical to the exceptional results we deliver.
- Flawless Implementation – Our COACHWELL™ training and support platform is grounded in behavior change science and evidence-based practices to meet the needs of every employee, exactly where they are and exactly when they want coaching.
Injury Prevention Coaching helps employers and employees identify and avoid risky workplace behaviors and prevent injury.
Why is Injury Prevention in the Workplace Important?
- Nearly 4 million nonfatal workplace injuries and illnesses occur in the workplace annually.
- Every year, over 4,500 deaths from work-related injuries and illnesses impact American families.
- $250,000,000,000 is the annual cost of work-related illnesses, injuries, and fatalities.
Our Injury Prevention Coaching consists of three core components.
- Wellness – Help employees optimize their personal health by improving risky lifestyle behaviors, since it is clearly established that healthier, more fit employees are safer employees and less likely to incur an injury.
- Body Mechanics – Educate and coach employees on the fundamentals of proper body mechanics as related to safe work performance. Body mechanics refers to how one uses their body, in all phases of movement, including standing, bending, lifting, pushing, or even sitting.
- Mindfulness – Allows us to supplement our proactive approach to injury prevention by coaching employees to recognize a weakness, tightness, or other awareness within the body, thereby allowing us to coach for specific musculoskeletal concerns prior to the issue becoming a more serious and reportable condition.
Technology Coaching Platform (Powered by Fitbit+) is utilized by our coaches to reach more employees, more often, to further enhance the onsite coaching experience.
Why is Technology Coaching Important?
- Extend the reach of onsite coaches for employees working in remote locations, off-hours, or from home.
- Provide coaching to spouses and dependents through the technology platform.
- Have one point of health and wellness contact across technology and onsite engagement.
Some of the key highlights of our Technology Coaching platform include:
- Personalized goal setting & tracking
- Individual & group messaging
- Online scheduling
- Incentive tracking capabilities