Continuing Care SolutionsCreate a culture of well-being in the most cost effective manner - utilizing existing health coverage, increasing employee satisfaction, and promoting a healthy and productive workforce.SUPPORT MY WORKFORCE
Which solutions are you interested in learning about?
Nutrition Counseling includes a variety of services to help employees meet and sustain their health and wellness goals.
Comprehensive Dietary Assessment
Our Registered Dietitians (RD) review a complete analysis of dietary habits and food choices to help employees identify changes that would be most valuable for their needs and goals.
Analysis of Personal Dietary Needs
Calorie and nutrient recommendations are based on age, gender, and activity level. Our RDs help employees understand their needs and create eating plans to more effectively meet them.
Meal Planning & Food Preparation
Our RDs help employees plan and prepare healthier meals in less time to help them stay healthy while still meeting the demands of a busy life.
Our RDs help employees learn to eat more mindfully and adopt healthier eating habits without necessarily changing everything they eat.
Why Nutrition Counseling is Important
The most cost effective solution for employees at risk of poor health, illness, and chronic disease, nutritional counseling fights the following:
- Annual health care costs of obesity-related illness are a staggering $190.2 billion, or nearly 21% of medical spending.
- Obesity rates have more than doubled in adults and children since the 1970’s.
- It is projected that by 2030, half of all adults (115 million adults) in the US will be obese.
Nutritional Counseling is a covered benefit under most health plans.
How does it work?
We take care of all billing with carrier or TPAs.
We credential all coaches as in-network providers.
We promote service and drive employee engagement.
We customize logistics to fit each unique workplace.
We deliver a high-quality service that generates results.
Health and Wellness Coaching
We deploy highly trained wellness coaches to our customers’ workplaces to connect with and coach all employees, in-person and virtually.
Meet Organizational Objectives
Work with HR leaders to align goals, objectives, and financial considerations for each work environment’s needs.
The coach actively promotes, integrates, and refers employees, when applicable, to all existing health tools and resources available through the HR function, insurance carrier, and third-party providers.
Respect the Individual
Interactions are 100% voluntary and confidential because developing personal and trusting relationships is core to our 85% employee engagement rates and critical to the exceptional results we deliver.
Our COACHWELL™ training and support platform is grounded in behavior change science and evidence-based practices to meet the needs of every employee, exactly where they are and exactly when they want coaching.
Why Health and Wellness Coaching is Important
Health and Wellness Coaching harnesses the power of coaching to inspire and move entire populations to improved health, safety, and quality of life.
- We have consistently reduced high risk blood pressure populations by 75% and improved BMI
for 88% of coached populations.
- We have consistently cut medical and RX claim costs by 27% in coached employee populations.
- We have consistently achieved engagement rates of 85% across all employee risk populations.
Injury Prevention Coaching
Our Injury Prevention Coaching consists of three core components.
Help employees optimize their personal health by improving risky lifestyle behaviors, since it is clearly established that healthier, more fit employees are safer employees and less likely to incur an injury.
Educate and coach employees on the fundamentals of proper body mechanics as related to safe work performance. Body mechanics refers to how one uses their body, in all phases of movement, including standing, bending, lifting, pushing, or even sitting.
Allows us to supplement our proactive approach to injury prevention by coaching employees to recognize a weakness, tightness, or other awareness within the body, thereby allowing us to coach for specific musculoskeletal concerns prior to the issue becoming a more serious and reportable condition.
Why Injury Prevention Coaching is Important
Injury Prevention Coaching helps employers and employees identify and avoid risky workplace behaviors and prevent injury.
- Nearly 4 million nonfatal workplace injuries and illnesses occur in the workplace annually.
- Every year, over 4,500 deaths from work-related injuries and illnesses impact American families.
- $250,000,000,000 is the annual cost of work-related illnesses, injuries, and fatalities.
Some of the key highlights of our Technology Coaching platform include:
Personalized goal setting & tracking
Individual & group messaging
Incentive tracking capabilities
Why Technology Coaching is Important
- Extend the reach of onsite coaches for employees working in remote locations, off-hours, or from home.
- Provide coaching to spouses and dependents through the technology platform.
- Have one point of health and wellness contact across technology and onsite engagement.