2024 Wellness Calendar
Branded, personalized, custom.
Vibrant and appealing pictures capture attention and convey meaningful messages. A powerful mindset tool that hangs on a wall.
Concise content and relevant topics with emotional appeal trigger behavior transforming thoughts.
Choose from 3 Customization Options:
- Add your logo. Personalize with your brand and promote any website or program on the overhang tab for monthly visibility.
- Highlight your benefits programs and vendor partners. Feature the programs and resources you want your population to use on the inside back cover page.
- Add your events, dates or messages. Utilize the monthly calendar grids or add incorporate your culture with your photos.
Request a sample, quote, or discuss customization and delivery options.
**Need calendars in time for Open Enrollment? Order early for fall delivery!
Inspired Engagement is crucial to health and wellness programs.
Create a Healthier Mindset
Inspired engagement offers tools and services that don’t just increase participation in wellness programs, but shape mindset so that your employees have a wider view of how they take care of themselves and their families. Your employees have the inherent potential to maintain healthy, meaningful lives and make choices that are in the best interest of themselves and others.
- INTEGRATION – Wellness shouldn’t exist as a stand-alone. Bring together all employer services, resources, and benefits so they can work together.
- AWARENESS – Content marketing and repetitive message delivery with relevant meaningful topics that get attention.Incentive/reward tracking to positively reinforce successes.
- MOTIVATION – Inspiration that drives action.
- Utilize the tools and services you need by choosing single solutions or bundling services to fill the engagement gaps to build a thriving culture.
Strategic year-round Engagement
of employers view lack of engagement as the biggest obstacle to changing behavior.
of employees do not feel that their company truly cares about their health and wellbeing.
of employer respondents say they have an effective clear communication strategy.
Wellbeing challenges stimulate a sense of curiosity and adventure and are a crucial part to health and wellness programs. They help to improve business performance by empowering employees to live more purposeful, happier lives that optimize vitality, on the job and in their personal lives. To promote and reinforce behavior change for health and happiness improvement, people need to be emotionally motivated, have realistic goals, tools to help them achieve and commitment to continue action. The best programs are planned around the people they are meant for. Let us help to strategically plan your program then tailor the messaging to support your specific goals.
Make your wellness programs more appealing
Virtual engagement – Explore well-being campaigns that challenge, engage, inspire and connect employees at home or at work.
Emotional Relevance – Trigger an emotional connection between what people want for themsleve and the wellness program offering avaialable.
Creative Messaging, Tailored Solutions
Choose a virtual wellbeing challenge from the categories below
Self-care, Health Condition
Dealing with stress, medical, self-care, mindfulness, work-life balance.
Financial, Medical, Safety, Life
Daily decisions lead us down different paths and determine the life we lead.
Choose a level of service and options for your unique needs:
- Challenges and campaigns to practice healthy decisions.
- Tracking behaviors to strengthen healthy habits.
- Incentive/reward tracking to positively reinforce successes.
- Marketing and inspiration – Implementation and ongoing communications included
- Over 40 challenges to choose from or create your own custom challenge from our catalog.
We aim to create a healthier mindset. Your employees have the inherent potential to maintain healthy, meaningful lives and make choices that are in the best interest of themselves and others.
Wellness shouldn’t exist as a stand alone. Bring together all employee services, resources and benefits so they can work together.
Content marketing and repetative message delivery with relevant meaningful topics that get attention.
Inspiration that drives action.
A Better Night’s Sleep – Sleep Challenge
Measured Goals – Earn points for 7-8 hours of sleep and the 5 behaviors that improve sleep quality; regular sleep and wake time, avoid caffein and alcohol in the evening, physical activity and turning off screens an hour before bed.
Duration – 4 weeks
Team based or individual challenges available.